Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
im back - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Secret (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Random talks (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: im back (/showthread.php?tid=68039)

im back - Romanista_ - 07-14-2020

Hello,all of you.
So,im back on the Forums(after like,a week)and,um,yeah,hope ill have more fun on here like how i had before!!!

RE: im back - Narmin00 - 07-14-2020

Welcome back to the forums!!!

RE: im back - Squirrel - 07-14-2020

(07-14-2020, 10:42 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Hello,all of you.
So,im back on the Forums(after like,a week)and,um,yeah,hope ill have more fun on here like how i had before!!!

Nice to see you again, Romanista!

I'm hoping that you have some more things on your mind, and we can start more converstion with it! Although I'm sure not every day will be like your first -- the day you started 5 threads, and posted 12 messages! (lol)

Have fun, and don't feed da bots!

RE: im back - imHitu - 07-14-2020

Welcome back Big Grin

RE: im back - Romanista_ - 07-15-2020

(07-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:42 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Hello,all of you.

Nice to see you again, Romanista!

I'm hoping that you have some more things on your mind, and we can start more converstion with it! Although I'm sure not every day will be like your first -- the day you started 5 threads, and posted 12 messages! (lol)

Have fun, and don't feed da bots!

Wow i joined so long ago(like 1 or 2 months ago)that i actually forgot that i had 12 messages and 5 threads on my first day(lol)

RE: im back - Squirrel - 07-15-2020

(07-15-2020, 07:45 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Wow i joined so long ago(like 1 or 2 months ago)that i actually forgot that i had 12 messages and 5 threads on my first day(lol)

It's easy to forget about... But if you spend a few mins every day, before long you'll have contributed a lot, and everyone here will know you!

RE: im back - Romanista_ - 07-15-2020

i mean,[Pro]Megan is only member but she already wanted staff in her very first post.
and me,ive been a part of ths for 2 months and i have never asked for staff(only sometimes for YT rank)

RE: im back - Squirrel - 07-15-2020

(07-15-2020, 01:03 PM)Romanista_ Wrote: i mean,[Pro]Megan is only member but she already wanted staff in her very first post.
and me,ive been a part of ths for 2 months and i have never asked for staff(only sometimes for YT rank)

Some people have been playing the game for a long time already when they join the Forums, and that was likely why. A section of the community already knew her quite well, even before she joined the Forums!

RE: im back - Romanista_ - 07-16-2020

Oh,well then.

RE: im back - XxtoxicagmaytxX - 07-20-2020

hi i'm glad your back Smile