Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
this bug gets me banned 2 times - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: this bug gets me banned 2 times (/showthread.php?tid=67915)

this bug gets me banned 2 times - xmaster - 07-03-2020

ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

can someone @Sora and fix this? this gets me banned 2 times 24 hour in 1 week.

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Squirrel - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 05:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

Do you mean banned from Discord, or the game?

I have never heard of something that caused spam in a chat without actually doing anything, so you maaaayyyyy have a hard time making anyone believe your story!

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk. If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Light* - 07-03-2020

He means on the game. If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban. If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - xmaster - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 09:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 05:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

I have never heard of something that caused spam in a chat without actually doing anything, so you maaaayyyyy have a hard time making anyone believe your story!

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk.  If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.
i think its a miricle scripts error, i barely talk in the game, or i dont know, some software key board problem?

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Squirrel - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 01:13 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 09:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk.  If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.
i think its a miricle scripts error, i barely talk in the game, or i dont know, some software key board problem?

Could it be what Light suggested? Did you hit some keys that should do a bunch of animations all around the same time??

On the inside, I can see how that would be seen as spam, because your Script would submit the commands to do it, one per line. /spin, /jump /wacky and so on. lol

Maybe @Sora can exempt those animations??

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Romanista_ - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 12:55 PM)Light* Wrote: He means on the game.  If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban.  If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.

true

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - xmaster - 07-05-2020

(07-03-2020, 03:38 PM)Romanista_ Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 12:55 PM)Light* Wrote: He means on the game.  If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban.  If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.

true

u guys are still not getting the thing...
ik all of the possible spam ban, and i didnt type, closed all script, didnt animation or anything, didnt throw a bunch of commands like /level and /coins, didnt talk in party chat, didnt pm friends, didnt afk didnt go anything...

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Squirrel - 07-06-2020

(07-05-2020, 02:24 PM)xmaster Wrote:

true

ik all of the possible spam ban, and i didnt type, closed all script, didnt animation or anything, didnt throw a bunch of commands like /level and /coins, didnt talk in party chat, didnt pm friends, didnt afk didnt go anything...

Maybe there is a bug then within the code?

Perhaps @Sora can consider this, and give it a once-over.

Which servers were you playing in when you were auto-tragically banned by the game??

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - xmaster - 07-06-2020

(07-06-2020, 01:51 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

true

Maybe there is a bug then within the code?

Perhaps @Sora can consider this, and give it a once-over.

Which servers were you playing in when you were auto-tragically banned by the game??
i was in x-insta, didnt chat, didnt type, didnt type in party, didnt dm friends, didnt afk, closed all the scripts, did a virus scan, nothing helps

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Squirrel - 07-06-2020

(07-06-2020, 03:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: i was in x-insta, didnt chat, didnt type, didnt type in party, didnt dm friends, didnt afk, closed all the scripts, did a virus scan, nothing helps

Hopefully as others come forward with a similar tale, there will be some kind of pattern or clue in the remembered circumstances.

Otherwise, it could be quite a while before Sora and the dev team figure out what is happening.

RE: this bug gets me banned 2 times - Romanista_ - 07-06-2020

true

welllllllllllllllllllllllll............................................idk what to say i just said the information light said is true.
I said it because it happened to me 1 time when i spammed a pm to one of my friends to join selffeed na on redbull and i got banned.