Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Favourite custom skins - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ideas (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Favourite custom skins (/showthread.php?tid=61585)

Favourite custom skins - Void_ - 11-04-2019

So this idea is the one that i really hope that will get int he game, so if you have a favourite custom skin and you want to use it every time you have to find it, but with this idea you can put a star on the skins and there will be a small tab on the left so you can click it and then someting will appear with your favourite skins you liked nad put the star on, I HOPE it will get in the game thanks Smile

RE: Favourite custom skins - Void_ - 11-06-2019

(11-04-2019, 01:58 PM)samira Wrote: Looool I had the same idea Big Grin

So yeah I would love to see this implemented!!!!

well i was the first one to tell sora that, also i told him that ages ago on gmail. that was like 2 months ago i told him that, he said he will think about it Smile Heart

RE: Favourite custom skins - Squirrel - 11-07-2019

(11-06-2019, 04:48 PM)Void_ Wrote:

well i was the first one to tell sora that, also i told him that ages ago on gmail. that was like 2 months ago i told him that, he said he will think about it Smile Heart

If you are suggesting things just so you can try to get credit from it if Sora actually puts that in... you need not worry about Samira.

She's not like that.

I too think it's a good idea, especially for people who have some crazy number of skins.

I myself have zero skins, though. I just don't use them. It makes the game easier for me to play... and likely the old machines I use at home and at work are happy about that. lol

RE: Favourite custom skins - Void_ - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 03:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 04:48 PM)Void_ Wrote:

If you are suggesting things just so you can try to get credit from it if Sora actually puts that in... you need not worry about Samira.

She's not like that.

I too think it's a good idea, especially for people who have some crazy number of skins.

I myself have zero skins, though. I just don't use them. It makes the game easier for me to play... and likely the old machines I use at home and at work are happy about that. lol
Sora knows about this, i emailed him on gmail about 6 weeks ago, he said it will be a good idea and he will try to add it.
Smile

RE: Favourite custom skins - Squirrel - 11-09-2019

(11-07-2019, 08:02 PM)Void_ Wrote: Sora knows about this, i emailed him on gmail about 6 weeks ago, he said it will be a good idea and he will try to add it.
Smile

It would take some programming, to achieve it... but doable, I think!

Here's hoping that we see it soon!

The biggest likely problem would be, it likely requires a significant change to the player info database.

RE: Favourite custom skins - Void_ - 11-29-2019

(11-27-2019, 01:09 AM)samira Wrote: @Void_

I recently started a little coding project. It does not work as I want it to. But at least I learned a lot about Agma's code. I made a couple of interesting discoveries. Also about Skins!

Basically I think I can implement this feature!

(Hack it into it with an external script, kinda.)

I have some other things to do but I will try to do this when I have time!

Okay, thanks hopefully you get it or it gets added.

RE: Favourite custom skins - Pajoli - 12-09-2019

Sounds cool!

RE: Favourite custom skins - Void_ - 12-10-2019

(12-09-2019, 04:16 PM)Pajoli Wrote: Sounds cool!

Thanks Smile