Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Agma.io RPG - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Agma.io RPG (/showthread.php?tid=57625)

Agma.io RPG - Beaver - 05-03-2019

Yeah, you heard that correctly. An Agma.io RPG, are we living in 2036 or something?
Anyways... I had an idea to create a second game in the fun section. :D
So... i'm not a game designer at all lmao, but i'd love to take in some of your ideas to create this into a reality! :D

Soo... one thing I want to establish would be game rules, basic equipment, and a starting environment.
Starting with game rules.
Just follow the ToS of the forums and don't be a douche, that's how I would summarize it all.

Basic equipment: Each player gets to choose their play style! The 4 main classes are as follows,

Melee: No armor, basic axe, pickax, wooden sword.

Ranged: No armor, basic axe, pickax, wooden bow, 30 arrows.
Mage: No armor, basic axe, pickax, basic wand and book of basic spells.
Mechanic: No armor, basic axe, pickax, 15 wires, wrench, 2 spear traps.

[These can be changed via vote majority]

Basic environment: Each player spawns near a village, the village acts as a safe zone. Quests can be started from NPC's. Players can go to the shop to buy things. Outside the village, players can use their basic equipment as tools to fight against either wild creatures or against other players. Players can fight each other by challenging a player they see, one battle request may be sent every minute. If two players duel, they will be teleported to an arena. Winner gets increments of in-game currency and experience depending on the strength of the enemy. Players can only challenge people based on their level, which increased depending your battles with other players and/or monsters.

Currently, the level cap is set at 100. Monsters can't be a higher level then 80.
Levels for players:

Lvl 1: 100 EXP
This will double for each new level. eg: Lvl 2: 200 EXP, Lvl 3: 400 EXP. Etc.

Currency: The currency for this RPG are known as "Forum Coins" (no originallity!)
The max amount someone can have is 99,999,999,999 or 1 off from 100M.

Bosses: At certain levels is where you can fight these bosses.

Lvl 30: Skeletal Engineer. 5,670 HP.
Lvl 60: Eletrical Orb: 13,000 HP.
Lvl: 85: Elemental of Insanity: 25,800 HP.
Lvl: 100: Final Frontier: 56,900 HP.

Finally, the Temple.
The temple is an area that you can only access when you've beaten the Skeletal Engineer and have reached Level 45.
The Temple holds extremely powerful enemies that drop more loot then average
monsters.

While writing this, the colour coding threw me off my darn seat WAAAAAAY to many times. First time for everything!

Please state your opinions!

RE: Agma.io RPG - Pajoli - 05-03-2019

Wow, you really thought this through. Sounds interesting, would like to see what comes of it!

RE: Agma.io RPG - Beaver - 05-03-2019

Thank uuuuuuu!

RE: Agma.io RPG - FilipCro125 - 05-04-2019

Since I am a big fan of RPG games, I must say that this would be nice too see becoming real Smile

RE: Agma.io RPG - Squirrel - 05-05-2019

(05-03-2019, 08:24 PM)Beaver Wrote: Yeah, you heard that correctly. An Agma.io RPG, are we living in 2036 or something?
Anyways... I had an idea to create a second game in the fun section. Big Grin
So... i'm not a game designer at all lmao, but i'd love to take in some of your ideas to create this into a reality! Big Grin

Soo... one thing I want to establish would be game rules, basic equipment, and a starting environment.
Starting with game rules.
Just follow the ToS of the forums and don't be a douche, that's how I would summarize it all.

Basic equipment: Each player gets to choose their play style! The 4 main classes are as follows,

Melee: No armor, basic axe, pickax, wooden sword.

Ranged: No armor, basic axe, pickax, wooden bow, 30 arrows.
[b]Mage: No armor, basic axe, pickax, basic wand and book of basic spells.
Mechanic: No armor, basic axe, pickax, 15 wires, wrench, 2 spear traps.

[These can be changed via vote majority]

Basic environmen[color=#cc3333]t: Each player spawns near a village, the village acts as a safe zone. Quests can be started from NPC's. Players can go to the shop to buy things. Outside the village, players can use their basic equipment as tools to fight against either wild creatures or against other players. Players can fight each other by challenging a player they see, one battle request may be sent every minute. If two players duel, they will be teleported to an arena. Winner gets increments of in-game currency and experience depending on the strength of the enemy. Players can only challenge people based on their level, which increased depending your battles with other players and/or monsters.

~some stuff snipped~

Please state your opinions!

There's a lot of elements of AD&D that I see in here, which I haven't played in about 35 years, lol...

I'm willing to try, if others are too!

My fave class to play, though, was a 'Healer' and that class didn't make the cut, so I'm not sure what I'd play. lol

RE: Agma.io RPG - Beaver - 05-18-2019

(05-05-2019, 12:17 AM)samira Wrote: Well I'd  give it a try but I am not really in this role play thingy so I have a couple of questions:

- You are very detailled about some things but to me it seems like a lot of basic things are undefined? For instance you have defined a coin limit but there is no reference how much 1 coin is worth. So if a cup of coffee costs 100,000,000,000 coins then the limit makes no sense. Wink

- So you would be the "game master"? The person deciding what happens if a peson decides to do something ("I attack the evil ogre")?

- And  you would also keep track of the XP of the players and so on?

- Only one character per user or more than one allowed?

- And the last and most important: In your fictional fantasy world, are jokes allowed? Big Grin
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) 3 at max.
4) As long as they're funny,