Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Skin (Verification) - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Skins (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Skin (Verification) (/showthread.php?tid=57560)

Skin (Verification) - LTE - 04-21-2019

How long should it take for a skin to be approved? I have had one approved multiple times in the past, and I was just wondering what the average time it takes just for the future. Thanks.

RE: Skin (Verification) - FilipCro125 - 04-21-2019

The longest I have ever waited was I think around 1 and half a day.

But also keep in mind that they cant approve ur skin if ur logged in Exclamation

RE: Skin (Verification) - Squirrel - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 10:46 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: The longest I have ever waited was I think around 1 and half a day.

But also keep in mind that they cant approve ur skin if ur logged in Exclamation

Actually, this should just have gotten significantly better! (I know this because I am 'Staff' on the Discord server, and found out about a new behind-the-scenes development...)

Big Grin Big Grin

The next time any of you has a skin to be uploaded, and wait for approval, I'd be interested to know how many hours it takes for it to be approved. Smile

I hope to get a few responses here!

(04-21-2019, 04:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 10:46 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: The longest I have ever waited was I think around 1 and half a day.

Actually, this should just have gotten significantly better! (I know this because I am 'Staff' on the Discord server, and found out about a new behind-the-scenes development...)

Big Grin Big Grin

The next time any of you has a skin to be uploaded, and wait for approval, I'd be interested to know how many hours it takes for it to be approved. Smile

yeeeee

I heard that staff team can now approve skins too

well, I kinda expected dat to happen xD

RE: Skin (Verification) - YaGirlBantrr - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 05:05 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin

yeeeee

yeah that's rite. soon to be some support in the future as well (:

(04-21-2019, 10:00 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 05:05 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin

yeeeee

yeah that's rite. soon to be some support in the future as well (:

ugh, wait ur support

Now Im worried for my skins

xD

RE: Skin (Verification) - 7shoes - 04-22-2019

Fun fact : skin whit naked men are rejected

I know it cause' I once tried, but honestly he had a short but maybe the meaning was to explicit?

@FilipCro125 ~Yaranaika x)

And for my part the longest time I had to wait for approval was 2 days (approximately)

RE: Skin (Verification) - FilipCro125 - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 09:32 AM)7shoes Wrote: Fun fact : skin whit naked men are rejected

and hentai skins are also rejected

xD