Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
hEY guys its ya boi - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: hEY guys its ya boi (/showthread.php?tid=56884)

hEY guys its ya boi - Cubi - 12-06-2018

Im incredibly lost here.  I have an account its Cubi. I have utube and hi.

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Squirrel - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 06:40 AM)Cubi Wrote: Im incredibly lost here.  I have an account its Cubi. I have utube and hi.

Hi Cubi, and congrats on completing your first 'Forums' assignment!
Welcome to our community! I hope the Forums will help you meet and get to know a few more people, and possibly learn a thing or two aboutr agma as well.

When you say you 'have' youtube, do you mean you create videos? If so, you can share links to your vidoes on the Forums as well. Smile

It's great to have you join in!

I hope that you'll have fun with us!

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Cubi - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 06:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 06:40 AM)Cubi Wrote: Im incredibly lost here.  I have an account its Cubi. I have utube and hi.

Hi Cubi, and congrats on completing your first 'Forums' assignment!
Welcome to our community!  I hope the Forums will help you meet and get to know a few more people, and possibly learn a thing or two aboutr agma as well.

When you say you 'have' youtube, do you mean you create videos? If so, you can share links to your vidoes on the Forums as well. Smile

It's great to have you join in!

I hope that you'll have fun with us!

Thanks! And yes i make videos occasionaly (because i have to get good worthy clips) mainly showing skill not editing. I like simple editing and i know some people dont like that.

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Squirrel - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 06:56 AM)Cubi Wrote: Thanks! And yes i make videos occasionaly (because i have to get good worthy clips) mainly showing skill not editing. I like simple editing and i know some people dont like that.

Even I will admit that the cool editting makes a video look better... adding music to it really helps it's "watchability".

But call me a "content" guy. I have never thought of watching some dude I don't know, play a game to be "entertaining". I just don't care, most of the time... I know how to play, I'd rather play it than watch some guy play it.

In the end, though, the reason I don't watch videos is because the content I usually find very lacking. I'd rather read an article on how to do something, rather than watch a video. I always find myself cussin' at it, and telling them to hurry up and get to where they actually ***do*** what they say they were going to show you.

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Owl - 12-06-2018

Welcome Cubi! Glad to have you on the forums. You’ll fine quite a few other youtubers here.
Nevertheless hope you stick around.

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Cubi - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Owl Wrote:

Welcome Cubi! Glad to have you on the forums. You’ll fine quite a few other youtubers here.
Nevertheless hope you stick around.

Thanks for the welcome. Still lost but i will stick around

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Robin - 12-07-2018

Welcome to the community Cubi, glad to have you here!

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - YaGirlBantrr - 12-07-2018

Honestly, I didnt get the forums at first either if thats what your talking about xD I still barely know how to use it ;p

RE: hEY guys its ya boi - Cubi - 12-08-2018

(12-07-2018, 02:38 AM)Robin Wrote: Welcome to the community Cubi, glad to have you here!

Thanks Robin!