Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Hello from a rainy place - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Hello from a rainy place (/showthread.php?tid=56614)

Hello from a rainy place - 7shoes - 10-10-2018

Hello everyone, I will present myself to you (finally), something that I should have made 1 year ago but no problem it's normal for me :lennyface:

Well, we can start ;
I am guy lost somewhere in the North of the France (In popular opinion it's the North, in fact it's most the West but for the most part of french people when it rains more than 50 days per year in a place it's the north lol)

[Image: 1539190774-capture-d-ecran-2018-10-10-a-18-57-03.png]

I will keep my name secret for a moment again but I will decrypt for you the mystery behind my name ! But before some random facts about myself ; I am 15 years old, I am, (I think) tall (around 1meter84) but I do not play basket ball, or handball, but volley ball.
I love evrything who touch about art, music, or history/world politic. I'm big fan of cartoons/anime since... A long time.

What I hate.... ENGLISH PEOPLE (it's a joke keep calm,    maybe not.) Really have you ever seen someone puts ketchup on "foie gras"??? It's a crime. And somoene who drinks 12hours by day beer ?
The list is too long to be written here but, understand my pain.
Seriously I do not hate a lot of things in fact, I do not really like hypocrites, people who change their attitude to seen well and many more.

Now the revelation, your life will change after that, ready ?

"A day there was a guy, appor guy lost in germany, there was no Kebab int he city so he was a bit sad but do not worry he wil eat in the end. So he was walking whit his school partner. Nothing to say. Nothing to do. Feel the boredom.
But a moment he saw it. A shoes shop The name of the shop was.......

Twenty-Seven Shoes."

I especially use "7shoes" because my old nickname was "Yappapalipopo", and how to say it ? It was not really professional xD.

How I found agma.io ?

"There was a guy...
No, I searched agar.io private server on qwant and not google cause' i am a rebel. I found this forum. i click-ed on AGfServer and by the power of external link I found agma.io."

Fun facts :
I am now playing since 1 year at agma.io and i'm level 66.
Where I love is the rainiest and windiest place of France. Whit a total of something like 280 or more days of rain and wind of 120km/h during the end of February (year 2017)

I think it's all, hope we wiil have  anice time lol and,

[Image: 1539192852-capture-d-ecran-2018-10-10-a-19-33-51.png]

RE: Hello from a rainy place - FilipCro125 - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 05:35 PM)7shoes Wrote: Hello everyone, I will present myself to you (finally), something that I should have made 1 year ago but no problem it's normal for me :lennyface:

Well, we can start ;
I am guy lost somewhere in the North of the France (In popular opinion it's the North, in fact it's most the West but for the most part of french people when it rains more than 10 days per year in a place it's the north lol)

[Image: 1539190774-capture-d-ecran-2018-10-10-a-18-57-03.png]

I will keep my name secret for a moment again but I will decrypt for you the mystery behind my name ! But before some random facts about myself ; I am 15 years old, I am, (I think) tall (around 1meter84) but I do not play basket ball, or handball, but volley ball.
I love evrything who touch about art, music, or history/world politic. I'm big fan of cartoons/anime since... A long time.

What I hate.... ENGLISH PEOPLE (it's a joke keep calm,    maybe not.) Really have you ever seen someone puts ketchup on "foie gras"??? It's a crime. And somoene who drinks 12hours by day beer ?
The list is too long to be written here but, understand my pain.
Seriously I do not hate a lot of things in fact, I do not really like hypocrites, people who change their attitude to seen well and many more.

Now the revelation, your life will change after that, ready ?

"A day there was a guy, appor guy lost in germany, there was no Kebab int he city so he was a bit sad but do not worry he wil eat in the end. So he was walking whit his school partner. Nothing to say. Nothing to do. Feel the boredom.

Twenty-Seven Shoes."

I especially use "7shoes" because my old nickname was "Yappapalipopo", and how to say it ? It was not really professional xD.

How I found agma.io ?

"There was a guy...
No, I searched agar.io private server on qwant and not google cause' i am a rebel. I found this forum. i click-ed on AGfServer and by the power of external link I found agma.io."

Fun facts :
I am now playing since 1 year at agma.io and i'm level 66.
Where I love is the rainiest and windiest place of France. Whit a total of something like 280 or more days of rain and wind of 120km/h during the end of February (year 2017)

I think it's all, hope we wiil have  anice time lol and,

[Image: 1539192852-capture-d-ecran-2018-10-10-a-19-33-51.png]

HO-HO-HOO, I waited for this day for a long time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and now its finally HERE!!! xD (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Quote:Hello everyone, I will present myself to you (finally), something that I should have made 1 year ago but no problem it's normal for me :lennyface:

Woahh, we had same problem bro xD

Quote:I am 15 years old, I am, (I think) tall (around 1meter84)

We are maybe the same age but last time I checked my height (before 6 months in school) it was 185,5 cm xDDD what a coincidence lol

Quote:but I do not play basket ball, or handball, but volley ball.

Thats nice xD, I just played it today in school lol

Quote:Seriously I do not hate a lot of things in fact, I do not really like hypocrites, people who change their attitude to seen well and many more.

I feel u, I see that kind of people everyday lol

Quote:"A day there was a guy, appor guy lost in germany, there was no Kebab int he city so he was a bit sad but do not worry he wil eat in the end. So he was walking whit his school partner. Nothing to say. Nothing to do. Feel the boredom.

Yesss, this is what I was waiting for xDD, finally,Im gonna read da The Scroll of Truth lol

Quote:I especially use "7shoes" because my old nickname was "Yappapalipopo",

Well thats at least better than "Dark Evolution" and "Ficob125" xD

Damn, I wanted to post a pic of some Croatian heroes saying goodbye but someone is maybe gonna get offended so better not xDD

RE: Hello from a rainy place - 7shoes - 10-11-2018

"Croatian Hero"
You shouldn't share a picture of one of your hero yes, I do not know if I think at the dame thing as you but... X)

(do it :lennyfaceSmile

After I am not sure that we can considered french president as a hero, for the moment it's more à guy who says "Give me your money and it will be OK, no problem man"

RE: Hello from a rainy place - FilipCro125 - 10-12-2018

(10-11-2018, 07:28 PM)7shoes Wrote: "Croatian Hero"
You shouldn't share a picture of one of your hero yes, I do not know if I think at the dame thing as you but... X)

(do it :lennyfaceSmile

After I am not sure that we can considered french president as a hero, for the moment it's more à guy who says "Give me your money and it will be OK, no problem man"

Quote:After I am not sure that we can considered french president as a hero, for the moment it's more à guy who says "Give me your money and it will be OK, no problem man"
For some reason I know how u feel xDD

RE: Hello from a rainy place - Squirrel - 10-12-2018

Hi 7shoes, and thanks for making it official, and posting an Intro! Big Grin

I particularly liked the blurb about how you got your name, because I was definitely going to ask that, at some point!

In my mind, I had you as an 8-tentacled octopus, and one of those had been lost somehow.

Here's hoping that you have a bunch of fun with us, both in the game, and the forums!

Vive le France!

RE: Hello from a rainy place - 7shoes - 10-13-2018

"A 8-Tentacled Octopus" The mistery is endless. I think I will keep your idea in my mind, maybe a day I will say that my nickname comes from an Octopus whose loses a tentacles.

Well, gonna eat some Poutine Smile

RE: Hello from a rainy place - FilipCro125 - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 05:23 PM)7shoes Wrote: "A 8-Tentacled Octopus" The mistery is endless. I think I will keep your idea in my mind, maybe a day I will say that my nickname comes from an Octopus whose loses a tentacles.

I love that how I red "Well, gonna eat some Putin" xD

btw is Poutine this dish with fries

RE: Hello from a rainy place - 7shoes - 10-13-2018

Yes not the "president" Lmao, and I forgot the e I think.

It was more to replied to Squirrel x)

RE: Hello from a rainy place - Squirrel - 10-14-2018

(10-13-2018, 05:23 PM)7shoes Wrote: "A 8-Tentacled Octopus" The mistery is endless. I think I will keep your idea in my mind, maybe a day I will say that my nickname comes from an Octopus whose loses a tentacles.

I see your poutine, and raise you a plate of calamari with marinara sauce!

lol