Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Clans (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Clans/Teams (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits (/showthread.php?tid=55757)

DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 06-14-2018

Hello, all. You've probably seen me all over Agar.io by now. Mostly in a large team, always in the top spot, if not somewhere in the top 10.

I've been running into problems. The people I usually team with are starting to not party up with me anymore, and actually end up targeting me. I think that these pros are becoming afraid of my skill.

Before I eventually run out of teammates, I need to gather a crew up.

I need YOU in Da Destroyas Clan. Comment to sign up, and a Discord will be made soon for us all to communicate in. When you play, just put DD before your name. You can make it fancy if you want for now, but in the future, there will be a specific font to use. Maybe not, we'll just figure it out together.

Without further ado...

Requirements:

Pure skill. Level not necessary. We'll play test lobbies to see if you're cut out for the clan.
Activity. We know you have a life, so you don't have to be too active.

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - Inflict - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 02:52 AM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Hey i would like to join your team, i used to play agario alot and played professionally and im now starting to get back into it... if you can reply to this with a way i can contact you such as discord. Thanks 

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 06-14-2018

My discord tag is DoomTheDestroyer#6279.

Feel free to contact me.

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - Squirrel - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 02:52 AM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Hello, all. You've probably seen me all over Agar.io by now. Mostly in a large team, always in the top spot, if not somewhere in the top 10.

I've been running into problems. The people I usually team with are starting to not party up with me anymore, and actually end up targeting me. I think that these pros are becoming afraid of my skill.

Before I eventually run out of teammates, I need to gather a crew up.

I need YOU in Da Destroyas Clan. Comment to sign up, and a Discord will be made soon for us all to communicate in. When you play, just put DD before your name. You can make it fancy if you want for now, but in the future, there will be a specific font to use. Maybe not, we'll just figure it out together.

Without further ado...

Requirements:

Pure skill. Level not necessary. We'll play test lobbies to see if you're cut out for the clan.
Activity. We know you have a life, so you don't have to be too active.

I wish you much success in putting together a clan of people not afraid to play with you!

Big Grin

Happy hunting with your recruiting, and keep having fun out there!

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 06-14-2018

You bet. Tongue

Would you join?

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - ChRiStIaNbUxX - 06-15-2018

Interested in joining your clan, i've been playing agar.io for a good 2 years now and i think its time to team up and dominate those servers
Smile

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 07-10-2018

So sorry for the late reply! I’ve been busy. Are you still interested?

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - Squirrel - 07-11-2018

(06-14-2018, 05:26 AM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: You bet. Tongue

Would you join?

You could twist my arm... lol.

I am already in a few clans, but if you find me anywhere, it's probably talking in one of their Discord servers.

Did you make a go of it??

(I know how it often is... You have a cool idea for some fun... and then life rears it's head again, and gives you other stuff to do that you just can't ignore, a couple months go by, you see your idea again and say, "ohhhhh yeeaaaahhhh...") lol

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 07-15-2018

Yep. I completely forgot about my plans, haha.

Hopefully I can find people. I really want to get this thing started up.

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - XACE-killa - 07-16-2018

hey, im interested in joining! if u are still recruiting. hmu with more information.

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 07-18-2018

The link to join us is here.

Can't wait to play with you.

https://discord.gg/A4HdVmu

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - Oodazz - 07-19-2018

Hey dude, I have been playing too and have seen you about. I get top 10 often also. I am looking for people to play alongside.. I usually solo, I go by the name ϾѺϿ ΘϙÐḁẔẓ ϾѺϿ.

Discord is ϾѺϿ ΘϙÐḁẔẓ ϾѺϿ#3469

RE: DoomDaDestroya Looking 4 Recruits - DoomDaDestroya - 07-24-2018

Glad to have you with us!