Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Looking for a guy to sponsor my site - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: AgarioForums Private Server - AGF (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Looking for a guy to sponsor my site (/showthread.php?tid=55698)

Looking for a guy to sponsor my site - rouf7 - 06-08-2018

Hello guys, i am not sure if i posted my request in the right place, but anyways. Couple of weeks ago i opened a brand new agario private server. When i started i thought it would be easy to find people but i realised it's more harder than i was thinking. So i am looking for some guys to help me get some players in the game. I offer $$ as well if you have agairo fanpages or audience intresting to agario games. So if you are good in sponsoring agario games, if you have any kind of blog,fanpage or other, if you already have an agario private server and you can add a banner to your site please reply here and remember i am offering $$ if you do a good job.

thanks

RE: Looking for a guy to sponsor my site - Squirrel - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 04:15 AM)rouf7 Wrote: Hello guys, i am not sure if i posted my request in the right place, but anyways. Couple of weeks ago i opened a brand new agario private server. When i started i thought it would be easy to find people but i realised it's more harder than i was thinking. So i am looking for some guys to help me get some players in the game. I offer $$ as well if you have agairo fanpages or audience intresting to agario games. So if you are good in sponsoring agario games, if you have any kind of blog,fanpage or other, if you already have an agario private server and you can add a banner to your site please reply here and remember i am offering $$ if you do a good job.

thanks

Hi Rouf!

Yes getting word out, and 'marketing', plus the social media stuff. If when you started, you were a programmer, and figured, "If I build it, they will come!", then really... nothing is for granted in the crazy world of gaming!

Best of luck to you finding someone to help you with that! I know a few of our members enjoy trying new things. so maybe a few will try it, and post their opinions??

Agma or the old AGF (agma's predecessor) were once very much like that, so I dare say a few around here know your pain, and probably also your surprise!

All the best to you, and keep us posted on how it's going?

RE: Looking for a guy to sponsor my site - rouf7 - 06-08-2018

thank you very much Squirrel! Yeah the truth is that i wasn't expecting finding players will be that hard. About agma.io it's true i got a few ideas from their game still i havent finish my game so the end result will look much different. Obviously i don't want to copy any of their staff or steal their players, my game is more about getting players to play in my server and make them happy rather than get money.

RE: Looking for a guy to sponsor my site - Squirrel - 06-10-2018

(06-08-2018, 04:50 AM)rouf7 Wrote: thank you very much Squirrel! Yeah the truth is that i wasn't expecting finding players will be that hard. About agma.io it's true i got a few ideas from their game still i havent finish my game so the end result will look much different. Obviously i don't want to copy any of their staff or steal their players, my game is more about getting players to play in my server and make them happy rather than get money.

Well, I just think about how I found out about agar.io.... It's not like they spent money to advertise it.

One day I was watching my son who was watching some YouTuber go on about the games he plays, and he did a segment about 'Q&A' with his subscribers... and he mentioned agar.io as something that people should check out. That was two years ago.

I started playing a few days later, and then after 6 months of that, I searched for 'agar forum', where this place was the first choice, and well... you can figure out how I got started playing AGF and agma after that! Smile

Yeah, it's definitely hard.