Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Fight server (XvsX players) - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ideas (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Fight server (XvsX players) (/showthread.php?tid=55464)

Fight server (XvsX players) - 7shoes - 05-09-2018

Hi,
I like agma.io, especially for its interesting servers. But I'm very surprised to don't see a fight server, like in gota.io.

A server where X players "fight" against the same number of players. They must eat all their opponent or keep 80% of the mass 20sec.

It should be also nice if you can change many setting like, the maximum mass, if you can use items or not.

If you have some other idea to complete this thread...

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - Owl - 05-09-2018

Nice idea, quick questions tho. How would you know who to eat and who not to eat?

I've noticed you said no items aloud, does this include Wearable, bots and or power ups?

There is also a Tournament Gamemode coming up soon for Agma.

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - 7shoes - 05-09-2018

When I say "No power ups" it include all them, plus bots and wearables.
For the wearables I'm not sure, you can turn off them in the settings (or it's only the skin ?)

But if Sora has created a mode like this one I don't think this gamemode will be developed. I wait.

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - Sparrow - 05-11-2018

(05-09-2018, 09:05 AM)7shoes Wrote: Hi,
I like agma.io, especially for its interesting servers. But I'm very surprised to don't see a fight server, like in gota.io.

A server where X players "fight" against the same number of players. They must eat all their opponent or keep 80% of the mass 20sec (or less, or more it depends).

In this server items will not be allowed (by default), you will spawn with 1000 mass( by default), and you will can change some game settings like : how many of each items you will can use in the game, how many players will be with you, with how many mass you will spawn...
I don't know if all this setting can be changed only if you create a "custom fight server" or if the owner of the game will can change it. (I sleep on it)
Of course there will be an Hiscores page.

Custom party
A party where the owner can change some settings. (cited before)

I think it's can be a great idea cause' with this type of servers it's easy to organise tournament, clan will can make their "fight" between them...

Tell what do you think about this, 
have you any questions ?
I love this idea! but it's a little confusing to me. theres so much information in one big blob. but I can see what gamemode your trying to make. it would be a lot of fun to play, especially if i knew how to play lol

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - 7shoes - 05-11-2018

@Sparrow Yes ^^', I write this thread whitout really prepared it, I will edit it in few days. (I actually can't)
But it's more to see what people think about a gamemode like this, the options that I try to explain with my limited english will be "build" by the players.

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - JellBelly - 05-19-2018

I love this idea! If this server was ever made, I would definetly play it! Nice idea!!!

RE: Fight server (XvsX players) - JellBelly - 05-20-2018

@7shoes
I was queen Julia (in fancy letters) remember me? I saw you in popsplit on agma! Nice meeting you! And nice to see you play agma too!