Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
big change - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: big change (/showthread.php?tid=55042)

big change - EqAtOmBe - 04-01-2018

hello to all after great negotiation I have the honor to announce a great change since today 
I am the new administrator of the forum in the coming days will notice you some change 
to the pleasure of seeing you here with us good Easter to all  Heart Heart

EqAtOmBe

RE: big change - Saint - 04-01-2018

Congrats buddy!

RE: big change - Breakfast - 04-01-2018

OMG YAYYY congrats. You are an amazing member here and im sure you will do amazing work

RE: big change - YaGirlBantrr - 04-01-2018

Nice and congrats! So many changes at one time I would love to see what will happen with the forums good luck! Big Grin

RE: big change - Mikasa - 04-01-2018

Well deserved buddy!

Since I'm starting to become more active every single day, it will definitely take a while to get used to the changes you have planned, but absolutely looking forward to a bright future.

RE: big change - Nuke - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 03:39 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello to all after great negotiation I have the honor to announce a great change since today 
I am the new administrator of the forum in the coming days will notice you some change 

EqAtOmBe

This better be an April 1st joke.

RE: big change - EqAtOmBe - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Nuke Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 03:39 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello to all after great negotiation I have the honor to announce a great change since today 

EqAtOmBe

This better be an April 1st joke.
the banner will be the one day just to announce the change after will become again agarioforums not to harm the forum but you do not seem like the decision of Sora

RE: big change - Squirrel - 04-02-2018

EqAtOmBe

It's been so long since I've seen a TRUE 'Forum takeover'!

And all so quietly!!

How did ya ever manage it??!?!

I never even knew that a revolt was coming! Big Grin

RE: big change - EqAtOmBe - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 02:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

EqAtOmBe

It's been so long since I've seen a TRUE 'Forum takeover'!

And all so quietly!!

How did ya ever manage it??!?!

I never even knew that a revolt was coming! Big Grin
life is made up of mystery that sometimes seems unpredictable

RE: big change - Squirrel - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 02:28 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: life is made up of mystery that sometimes seems unpredictable

Yes... like "Beware of the bird that is backing up!!" For it is assuredly about to let a bomb go!

You didn't answer my question though! ~teeeasssse!~

RE: big change - EqAtOmBe - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 02:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 02:28 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: life is made up of mystery that sometimes seems unpredictable

Yes... like "Beware of the bird that is backing up!!" For it is assuredly about to let a bomb go!

You didn't answer my question though!  ~teeeasssse!~

I must keep some mystery Wink

RE: big change - Doigt - 04-02-2018

April fools I guess eh