Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
How do I join MK? - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Clans (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Clans/Teams (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How do I join MK? (/showthread.php?tid=46704)

How do I join MK? - jenjen.anitok - 01-02-2018

My name is ☯☆↫ ℐεℵℐεℵ ↬☆☯ on the game, and I would like if you guys add me into the clan. You guys are the only ones in the game lately, besides AG and TYT. I know Curly if that helps, and I just want to join. Reply if you can. Happy New Years. 

I messaged two of you guys earlier, and hope one of your members would message me about the actual details of being an official member. I like your team, you guys re very active. I might be level 26, but I know how to play very well. I learn pretty quickly on this game too. Still trying to experiment on the popsplit,but yeah.. I'll get it down in a few hours. Lol.

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 08:29 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote: My name is ☯☆↫ ℐεℵℐεℵ ↬☆☯ on the game, and I would like if you guys add me into the clan. You guys are the only ones in the game lately, besides AG and TYT. I know Curly if that helps, and I just want to join. Reply if you can. Happy New Years. 

I messaged two of you guys earlier, and hope one of your members would message me about the actual details of being an official member. I like your team, you guys re very active. I might be level 26, but I know how to play very well. I learn pretty quickly on this game too. Still trying to experiment on the popsplit,but yeah.. I'll get it down in a few hours. Lol.

Welcome to our community, and I hope that you get a reply from the group you're looking to join!

Hopefully you'll take some down-time from the game to spend reading and posting messages instead. Smile

Best of luck to you, and have a blast playing!

RE: How do I join MK? - Yugopolis - 01-02-2018

Hi Jenjen, I have replied to your message. Please read your inbox.

RE: How do I join MK? - SizeMatters - 01-11-2018

I'm also curious about clan membership...

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 03:27 AM)SizeMatters Wrote: I'm also curious about clan membership...

Hi SizeMatters! If you don't hear from @Yugopolis in a few days, maybe send him a private message for the info?

RE: How do I join MK? - SizeMatters - 01-12-2018

(01-11-2018, 08:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 03:27 AM)SizeMatters Wrote: I'm also curious about clan membership...

Hi SizeMatters!  If you don't hear from @Yugopolis in a few days, maybe send him a private message for the info?

will do. ty

RE: How do I join MK? - Revan - 01-13-2018

Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

RE: How do I join MK? - jenjen.anitok - 01-15-2018

(01-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Revan Wrote: Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

You do realize that we might live on different time zones. As for me, I live in California so I am in GMT-8.

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 03:06 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Revan Wrote: Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

You do realize that we might live on different time zones. As for me, I live in California so I am in GMT-8.

It's a great big world out there, lol. I'm -0500, myself (EST), and I think that most of us are in North America, which spans -0330 to -0800. Smile

But there are some in England (0000), and Europe as well, and all over!

RE: How do I join MK? - jenjen.anitok - 01-26-2018

(01-15-2018, 04:18 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 03:06 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote:

It's a great big world out there, lol. I'm -0500, myself (EST), and I think that most of us are in North America, which spans -0330 to -0800. Smile

But there are some in England (0000), and Europe as well, and all over!
That makes sense since we all use the North American server to play Agar.io. Haha. Although, it doesn't explain the asians continuously invading our FFA matches.

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 10:33 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote: That makes sense since we all use the North American server to play Agar.io. Haha. Although, it doesn't explain the asians continuously invading our FFA matches.

Well, they can reach all the servers, just as we can. Just because a server is listed under 'NA' doesn't prevent anyone from EU/etc using them. It just means that those guys might have some lag, if their connection to the Net isn't that great.

I think they just love the idea of taking over any game that they can.

RE: How do I join MK? - YuSuK - 01-31-2018

I'm also interested. Sent Havoc a message today. Not sure how active he is on here though.

RE: How do I join MK? - vaeli - 04-15-2018

Looking to join mk as well. Please pm.