Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
How do I join MK? - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Clans (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Clans/Teams (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How do I join MK? (/showthread.php?tid=46704)

How do I join MK? - jenjen.anitok - 01-02-2018

My name is ☯☆↫ ℐεℵℐεℵ ↬☆☯ on the game, and I would like if you guys add me into the clan. You guys are the only ones in the game lately, besides AG and TYT. I know Curly if that helps, and I just want to join. Reply if you can. Happy New Years. 

I messaged two of you guys earlier, and hope one of your members would message me about the actual details of being an official member. I like your team, you guys re very active. I might be level 26, but I know how to play very well. I learn pretty quickly on this game too. Still trying to experiment on the popsplit,but yeah.. I'll get it down in a few hours. Lol.

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 08:29 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote: My name is ☯☆↫ ℐεℵℐεℵ ↬☆☯ on the game, and I would like if you guys add me into the clan. You guys are the only ones in the game lately, besides AG and TYT. I know Curly if that helps, and I just want to join. Reply if you can. Happy New Years. 

I messaged two of you guys earlier, and hope one of your members would message me about the actual details of being an official member. I like your team, you guys re very active. I might be level 26, but I know how to play very well. I learn pretty quickly on this game too. Still trying to experiment on the popsplit,but yeah.. I'll get it down in a few hours. Lol.

Welcome to our community, and I hope that you get a reply from the group you're looking to join!

Hopefully you'll take some down-time from the game to spend reading and posting messages instead. Smile

Best of luck to you, and have a blast playing!

RE: How do I join MK? - Yugopolis - 01-02-2018

Hi Jenjen, I have replied to your message. Please read your inbox.

RE: How do I join MK? - SizeMatters - 01-11-2018

I'm also curious about clan membership...

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 03:27 AM)SizeMatters Wrote: I'm also curious about clan membership...

Hi SizeMatters! If you don't hear from @Yugopolis in a few days, maybe send him a private message for the info?

RE: How do I join MK? - SizeMatters - 01-12-2018

(01-11-2018, 08:26 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 03:27 AM)SizeMatters Wrote: I'm also curious about clan membership...

Hi SizeMatters!  If you don't hear from @Yugopolis in a few days, maybe send him a private message for the info?

will do. ty

RE: How do I join MK? - Revan - 01-13-2018

Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

RE: How do I join MK? - jenjen.anitok - 01-15-2018

(01-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Revan Wrote: Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

You do realize that we might live on different time zones. As for me, I live in California so I am in GMT-8.

RE: How do I join MK? - Squirrel - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 03:06 AM)jenjen.anitok Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 03:28 AM)Revan Wrote: Hi guys im revan pls add me to any clan on mobile clan mon-fri only play 4 hour sat-sun 10-11 hour

You do realize that we might live on different time zones. As for me, I live in California so I am in GMT-8.

It's a great big world out there, lol. I'm -0500, myself (EST), and I think that most of us are in North America, which spans -0330 to -0800. Smile

But there are some in England (0000), and Europe as well, and all over!