Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p (/showthread.php?tid=43395)

Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ - 08-19-2017

A little Hova joke there.

Hello Agario people!

Insanity here.  I have been playing for a while on the official agario site.  A lot of you have probably seen me around.  Hmm, where to start?

SWM. 6'5", long hair, musician, love good food and long walks on the beach....

LOL just kidding around.  Although that is an accurate description.  I own a business so I get to play a lot at work and I find myself playing sometimes in my spare time at nights as well.  I will team with anyone in FFA and am as loyal as they come, unless the teammate is brutal and has no clue, then I still try to be nice but may end up eating them out of self preservation.  I have played with all of the clans, not tagged of course, although I did recently tag MK and play with them for a bit which was fun.  I am a musician.  I play guitar, drums, a bit of piano, and my forte is singing.  Working in a nice studio in Uxbridge, ON at the moment that puts out some very nice sounds.  Also there is a family business that sells furniture that I am heavily involved with.  Good furniture too, not the cheap stuff, Mennonite built.  As for me, I'm pretty chill.  Trying to start a new clan, check out the thread in that part of the forum if you are looking.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask Big Grin

Thanks for lending an ear.

RE: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - ™ Chronic - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:59 AM)!ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ Wrote: A little Hova joke there.

Hello Agario people!

Insanity here.  I have been playing for a while on the official agario site.  A lot of you have probably seen me around.  Hmm, where to start?

LOL just kidding around.  Although that is an accurate description.  I own a business so I get to play a lot at work and I find myself playing sometimes in my spare time at nights as well.  I will team with anyone in FFA and am as loyal as they come, unless the teammate is brutal and has no clue, then I still try to be nice but may end up eating them out of self preservation.  I have played with all of the clans, not tagged of course, although I did recently tag MK and play with them for a bit which was fun.  I am a musician.  I play guitar, drums, a bit of piano, and my forte is singing.  Working in a nice studio in Uxbridge, ON at the moment that puts out some very nice sounds.  Also there is a family business that sells furniture that I am heavily involved with.  Good furniture too, not the cheap stuff, Mennonite built.  As for me, I'm pretty chill.  Trying to start a new clan, check out the thread in that part of the forum if you are looking.

Thanks for lending
welcome to the hunger games dude Wink

RE: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - EqAtOmBe - 08-19-2017

Hello and welcome to the forum

I made a personalized signature for your arrival among us

You build furniture is wonderful I love the creation work

I was inspired by your name and for the texture (leather) of a piece of furniture lol

Hope you will be happy with this community

[Image: Insanity_Sig.png]

RE: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - Squirrel - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:59 AM)!ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ Wrote: A little Hova joke there.

Hello Agario people!

Thanks for lending an ear.

Hi, and welcome aboard! It's nice to see that you introduced yourself!

But why did you say "reintroduced"? Did you have a name change and not tell us? Wink

And now, one last question....

You're not "involved" with furniture, are you??

Cause that just sounds wrong!

~cackles & makes a mad dash for safety~

Have fun out here with us!

RE: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 02:02 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum

I made a personalized signature for your arrival among us

You build furniture is wonderful I love the creation work

I was inspired by your name and for the texture (leather) of a piece of furniture lol

Hope you will be happy with this community

[Image: Insanity_Sig.png]

Thanks Dude!  I will wear it with pride!

And sometimes I do feel things for furniture lol.  Hard to find quality these days.

The reintroduce myself was the HOVA joke, HOVA = JayZ.  One of his songs says allow me to reintroduce myself.

RE: Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - Shimamura :3 - 08-22-2017

Welcome to the community!