Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
French people come in agarioforums.net - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: French people come in agarioforums.net (/showthread.php?tid=4205)

French people come in agarioforums.net - ༺вz༻Angel - 08-15-2016

Hey all Tongue

I'm angel just a french people who love graphism.I don't play on agf but i just make skins for community and i love it!
I'm 15 year and i live in france near Paris.

So if you need skin tell me Big Grin

This is an exemple of a simple skin with small black border
[Image: 999443661.png]
Thanks for read and bye!

RE: French people come in agarioforums.net - Squirrel - 08-16-2016

(08-15-2016, 01:39 PM)༺вz༻Angel Wrote: Hey all Tongue

I'm angel just a french people who love graphism.I don't play on agf but i just make skins for community and i love it!

Thanks for read and bye!

Hi Angel, and welcome aboard the Forums!

You have quite a bit of talent there, and draw excellent faces! I would have guessed that it was taken fromk a piece of anime, if you hadn't told us... heh!

Hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and thanks for offering to make people skins!

I'll look forward to seeing more of you soon!

Editted, but left in for humour:
(You should make a thread in 'Introductions' too, so people get to know you!)

Yeahhhhh.... And then I realized... WAIT this IS the Introductions section! LOL!

I thought you made a thread to let people know French people like the game, and these forums. ~grin~ I guess you're one! But I don't know of anyone else from France off the tope of my head.

I'll be okay, and I promise, I'm neither high nor inebriated! :| ~shakes head sadly at himself~

RE: French people come in agarioforums.net - ༺вz༻Angel - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 05:59 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 01:39 PM)༺вz༻Angel Wrote: Hey all Tongue

Thanks for read and bye!

Hi Angel, and welcome aboard the Forums!

You have quite a bit of talent there, and draw excellent faces! I would have guessed that it was taken fromk a piece of anime, if you hadn't told us... heh!

Hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and thanks for offering to make people skins!

I'll look forward to seeing more of you soon!

Editted, but left in for humour:
(You should make a thread in 'Introductions' too, so people get to know you!)

Yeahhhhh.... And then I realized... WAIT this IS the Introductions section! LOL!

I thought you made a thread to let people know French people like the game, and these forums. ~grin~ I guess you're one! But I don't know of anyone else from France off the tope of my head.

I'll be okay, and I promise, I'm neither high nor inebriated! :| ~shakes head sadly at himself~

Thank you very much Squirrel Wink.Yes I think it's Introduction section so i don't use all my talent lol. Big Grin
Yes that is taken from an anime:
[Image: 334481mangaanimegirl1920x1080wallpaper.jpg]

I come to the forum to make skin and have fun.But sometimes i play Agf when i have free time.

Thank for read and good luck for you. Wink

RE: French people come in agarioforums.net - Storm網 - 08-16-2016

Angel, I would honestly use that skin for ogario, But since it has your name in it, I think I'll pass.

P.S - Not hating on your name.