Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
LF teammates - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Clans (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Clans/Teams (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: LF teammates (/showthread.php?tid=41461)

LF teammates - BoxBox - 08-08-2017

Dear agar.io community,

I've been playing the game for a little while now, got to level 60 and of lately, I feel like exploring teamplay and working into synergy with other players.

Let me know your names, currently I go by the name BoxBox (sometimes with fancy fonts and bird emojis to it).

Enjoy!  Heart

RE: LF teammates - shaulbs - 08-09-2017

(08-08-2017, 11:30 PM)BoxBox Wrote: Dear agar.io community,

I've been playing the game for a little while now, got to level 60 and of lately, I feel like exploring teamplay and working into synergy with other players.

Let me know your names, currently I go by the name BoxBox (sometimes with fancy fonts and bird emojis to it).

Enjoy!  Heart

I might be able to team sometimes. i go by 《ŜβƑ》♕ŞĦคỮĹƃš♕

RE: LF teammates - ™ Chronic - 08-09-2017

Enjoy!  Heart

hi BoxBox

RE: LF teammates - Squirrel - 08-09-2017

Enjoy!  Heart

Here's hoping that you find a few people to play with!

Have fun out there!

And post an Introductions message for us sometime, if you haven't already?

Take care!

RE: LF teammates - BoxBox - 08-09-2017

My, where went my manners... Sorry, the excitement of finding partners pushed me in the depths of the forum, while totally forgetting to introduce.

I won't do it again, promised  Angel

(08-09-2017, 01:18 AM)shaulbs Wrote:

Enjoy!  Heart

I might be able to team sometimes. i go by 《ŜβƑ》♕ŞĦคỮĹƃš♕

I'll keep the name in mind if I see you around  Heart

RE: LF teammates - Squirrel - 08-10-2017

(08-09-2017, 05:48 AM)BoxBox Wrote: My, where went my manners... Sorry, the excitement of finding partners pushed me in the depths of the forum, while totally forgetting to introduce.

I won't do it again, promised  Angel

Lol... I see that you posted your Intro now!

Well done!

No need to apologize, I was just looking out for you.

People usually like to play with people that they know...

And just because we've seen you post a message, won't give us any sense that we know you. (Unless they recognize your name... So if you've been playing the game already, maybe some will recognize it?)

Also, if a year from now, someone sees a message you posted, and wants to check you out, they will go looking for two things:
  • What you said in your profile; and
  • Whether you posted an Introductions thread.

(And I just noticed that you may not have discovered your profile yet. Hehe! But 1 outta 2 already means that you've passed! Wink )