Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
I come and see - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I come and see (/showthread.php?tid=34613)

Pages: 1 2

I come and see - TheBarKe - 06-18-2017

hello forum, I just join and now post an introduction Smile my online name TheBarKe and I come from France. I do not play agma a lot but I like to be apart of a community. I am 31 which is a little old ha but oh well we can have online life too Tongue I can't wait to meet all you other agma/agfers

RE: I come and see - Apix - 06-18-2017

Hey! Welcome to the forums Mr BarKe Tongue I think we have a few French members and I speak a little French. Don't worry 31 isn't old here @Squirrel is (I don't know) then we have @TM Soloist who is something 60+ (Sorry TM I don't remember) and others lol. Anyways welcome! I saw you play AGF once and you're a pretty good one for not playing a whole lot. Smile Hope ya stay lad!

RE: I come and see - Squirrel - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 12:40 AM)TheBarKe Wrote: hello forum, I just join and now post an introduction Smile my online name TheBarKe and I come from France. I do not play agma a lot but I like to be apart of a community. I am 31 which is a little old ha but oh well we can have online life too Tongue I can't wait to meet all you other agma/agfers

Bonjour, Monsieur! (Mannnn, I can't even remember for sure if I got the spelling right.)

Welcome to the Forums!

I'm looking forward to having you share some stuff with us, and to get to know you!

And okay yes, there's quite a few of the younger crowd here, but we have some older folks too. And I am appreciative of anyone who raises our average age. (lol)

RE: I come and see - TheBarKe - 06-18-2017

thank both of you Smile and yes you got monsieur right! thank your Squirrel I look forward to meet you too and you as well Mr Apix Tongue

RE: I come and see - EqAtOmBe - 06-18-2017

bienvenue  sur le forum bien qui est mentionner que le forums est anglais  
je vous répond en français  ne soyez pas inquiet de votre age moi j`ai 46 ans lol 
alors profiter et amusez vous bien beaucoup de gens formidable sont ici Big Grin

Welcome to the forum well that is mentioning that the forums is english 
I reply in french do not be worried about your age I am 46 years old lol 
then enjoy and have fun a lot of great people are here Big Grin

(06-18-2017, 03:05 AM)TheBarKe Wrote: thank both of you Smile and yes you got monsieur right! thank your Squirrel I look forward to meet you too and you as well Mr Apix Tongue

I think you met me in the game... sowwy, I was hungry! (lol)

But I know that you'll get me back!

And us furry rodents are used to being roadkill. ~grin~

RE: I come and see - deleted_Agrendallan - 06-18-2017

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, and where on agma do you play ( =server) Wink

(06-18-2017, 07:18 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 03:05 AM)TheBarKe Wrote: thank both of you Smile and yes you got monsieur right! thank your Squirrel I look forward to meet you too and you as well Mr Apix Tongue

I think you met me in the game... sowwy, I was hungry! (lol)

But I know that you'll get me back!

And us furry rodents are used to being roadkill. ~grin~

oh, you were KC Squirrel? yes that right you and I had little battle Smile it was good you play well

(06-18-2017, 01:04 PM)TheBarKe Wrote: oh, you were KC Squirrel? yes that right you and I had little battle Smile it was good you play well
Yup, that was me!

I wouldn`t go that far... but I think I was small at the time, and I`m more dangerous when small.
(Probably because most of my time playing, I am small... lol.)

There`s many that are better, but it`s all good. Fun can be had by all!
(What I like best is, I can have an enjoyable 4 minute game... sometimes, that`s all the time you have.)

Do you have young ùns too?

(Ugh, I think I managed to put my kybd into French-Canadian mode, or something...)

See you on the battlefield, if I don`t see you first! Big Grin

(06-18-2017, 05:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 01:04 PM)TheBarKe Wrote: oh, you were KC Squirrel? yes that right you and I had little battle Smile it was good you play well
Yup, that was me!

I wouldn`t go that far... but I think I was small at the time, and I`m more dangerous when small.
(Probably because most of my time playing, I am small... lol.)

There`s many that are better, but it`s all good. Fun can be had by all!
(What I like best is, I can have an enjoyable 4 minute game... sometimes, that`s all the time you have.)

Do you have young ùns too?

(Ugh, I think I managed to put my kybd into French-Canadian mode, or something...)

See you on the battlefield, if I don`t see you first! Big Grin

yes when small you're dangerous you can pop big one and run away quick Tongue little troll them hope see you on battlefield too :Smile

yes I have one daughter

RE: I come and see - Sugar - 06-18-2017

Welcome to the Forums!!!! 

I'm not young myself. Lol. You will find there's a community of people that are not teenagers here. I hope you find a friend and enjoy getting to know people. There are a lot of french speakers even on the game. You'll feel at home quickly. 

Have fun!

oh yes merci @Sugar Smile

RE: I come and see - Mikasa - 06-19-2017

And a late Welcome from me aswell, I hope you enjoy your stay!

RE: I come and see - iAcid - 06-20-2017

Welcome! A late(-er) welcome from me también!!

RE: I come and see - Robin - 06-20-2017

Welcome to the community @TheBarKe

We are great to have you in our community. Wink