Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Skinchecker v3 - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Skins (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Skinchecker v3 (/showthread.php?tid=31528)

Skinchecker v3 - Voakie - 04-30-2017

Here it is, nobody asked for it but I still made it...

Skinchecker v3

It comes with a sweet Material UI and you can now download a screenshot of the cell preview, for even easier sharing of your skins! This is a complete rewrite of the scripts, and I didn't implement background images yet. If any of you want it, tell me Big Grin

If you are allergic to change, v2 is still available under skincheck.voakie.com/v2/

@run SPOT run I linked to your "basics" post in the help dialog of the skin URL input, hope that's ok with you

Please note: The new download feature is only guaranteed to work in Chome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported. Every other popular browser should work, but if it doesn't, I can't change that.

Please also note: Some image hosting services prohibit download their images. If so, the skin will not display on your downloaded cell. I recommend you use imgur.com in this case

Please post any feedback or problems you have down below!

RE: Skinchecker v3 - Squirrel - 04-30-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:28 AM)Voakie Wrote: Here it is, nobody asked for it but I still made it...

Skinchecker v3

It comes with a sweet Material UI and you can now download a screenshot of the cell preview, for even easier sharing of your skins! This is a complete rewrite of the scripts, and I didn't implement background images yet. If any of you want it, tell me Big Grin

If you are allergic to change, v2 is still available under skincheck.voakie.com/v2/

@run SPOT run I linked to your "basics" post in the help dialog of the skin URL input, hope that's ok with you

Please note: The new download feature is only guaranteed to work in Chome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported. Every other popular browser should work, but if it doesn't, I can't change that.

Please also note: Some image hosting services prohibit download their images. If so, the skin will not display on your downloaded cell. I recommend you use imgur.com in this case

Please post any feedback or problems you have down below!

LOL!  Thanks for the work, although I don't yet have cause to use it myself.

I love to pat programmers on the back, and stand back & feed dem nuttin', cause that's what we were always warned to do.

As for "Internet Exploder", or their new "Edge", don't worry, we understand....

Because:

[Image: 13.png]

is for Excrement!

RE: Skinchecker v3 - EqAtOmBe - 04-30-2017

amazing work !!!!!   Big Grin
works very well   Heart
You have a high level talent   Cool

[Image: voakie_skinch.jpg]

RE: Skinchecker v3 - run SPOT run - 04-30-2017

sweet! works great!
[Image: imposter_skincheck.png]

RE: Skinchecker v3 - Apix - 04-30-2017

Voakie back at it again with the advertising.. Tongue No, it is nice goat-boy I'll use it in the future

RE: Skinchecker v3 - Robin - 05-01-2017

Just gonna say ~another one~