Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
The thread that never dies! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The thread that never dies! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

RE: The thread that never dies! - DTricksplit - 08-13-2017

hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow. Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

RE: The thread that never dies! - EqAtOmBe - 08-13-2017

well said Heart

RE: The thread that never dies! - Robin - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow. Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

How have you been @DTricksplit

RE: The thread that never dies! - Meerkat - 08-15-2017

what number are we on again?

RE: The thread that never dies! - DTricksplit - 08-16-2017

(08-13-2017, 09:18 PM)JRobin Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow.  Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

It certainly has been a while, @Robin I'm sorry.  As @Mikasa seems to be going through a storm, I too have a personal hurricane I'm dealing with.  I suppose we both are waiting for our rainbows  Smile   I will be more active again

RE: The thread that never dies! - Robin - 08-17-2017

(08-16-2017, 01:38 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 09:18 PM)JRobin Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 05:54 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: hmmmm, comparing lives, eh? Well @Mikasa I certainly hope you get a rainbow.  Sometimes the worst storms can cause the most damage, but...after all the destruction, and debris (that could be people not meant to be in your life) is cleared away, then a promising canvas is there ready for something new to be built, and that can become a greater picture than you ever thought possible. ❤️

LONG TIME NO SEE...

It certainly has been a while, @Robin I'm sorry.  As @Mikasa seems to be going through a storm, I too have a personal hurricane I'm dealing with.  I suppose we both are waiting for our rainbows  Smile   I will be more active again

Hopefully everything solves out. We are glad to see you back on the forums and very warm welcome to new agma society. Wink

RE: The thread that never dies! - Conquest - 08-18-2017

@Sora @Mikasa @QueenHeather @allmods @Voakie @aids

#NotMyHomeScreen

RE: The thread that never dies! - Robin - 08-18-2017

Lol..

What happen dude?

RE: The thread that never dies! - Robin - 08-20-2017

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE AND PLEASE REPLY

Big Grin

RE: The thread that never dies! - EqAtOmBe - 08-20-2017

never dies  Cool

RE: The thread that never dies! - EqAtOmBe - 09-15-2017

hello not forget must never die please Heart

RE: The thread that never dies! - Supergirl - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 10:47 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello not forget must never die please Heart

Yes, but will be 100% overtaken with "Battle of the sexes game" about pages, replies, views  Exclamation

Big Grin

RE: The thread that never dies! - Apix - 09-15-2017

This thread shall never die. (Also a cheap way to add to post count Tongue)

RE: The thread that never dies! - Supergirl - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Apix Wrote: This thread shall never die. (Also a cheap way to add to post count Tongue)

^^ correct  Big Grin

RE: The thread that never dies! - EqAtOmBe - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 11:29 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 10:47 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello not forget must never die please Heart

Yes, but will be 100% overtaken with "Battle of the sexes game" about pages, replies, views  Exclamation

Big Grin

I fight only to delay the inevitable as only against the super-power I

inclined  Wink