Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Game Play/Clans - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: AgarioForums Private Server - AGF (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Game Play/Clans (/showthread.php?tid=19779)

Game Play/Clans - SkyDoge - 03-29-2017

So there are lots of new people to AGF and i havent played in forever....
I feel AGF is getting repetitive. I understand @Sora is working on a big update which im excited for.
However i remember a while ago AGF had lots of different clans
there was DOGE, NL, MUST, AD and now i dont see much of either.
Ive got to much in my life to run a clan hahaha
However i think itd be cool if there were clan bonuses or something like that. I feel like that would encourage people to make there own clans.
I think itd be more fun if there were more fun. 
I might bring the more fun side than just boring old teaming and winning its more fun to play as a clan against other clans.
The feeling of beating another clan then talking a bunch of crap on them until they went in the portal and came out and ate you.
That was alot more fun than what i see today...
However i could be wrong but this is just my lil opinion.

@Sora @LKD70  @Anubis

RE: Game Play/Clans - Robin - 03-29-2017

Old @SkyDoge

move on bro JK.... there are still people who play a lot but I believe it is just those clans who extinct.

Guys like Relax don't want to team but they are in a clan... (What an Idiot) <-- Relax

New players are making this even better because they don't camp like we use to do....

They play fairly well and I respect them. Heart

RE: Game Play/Clans - Apix - 03-29-2017

Doge merged with AD, NL died, Must died, and yeah AD is still here.

RE: Game Play/Clans - Robin - 03-29-2017

What he said ^^

RE: Game Play/Clans - Nk1999 - 03-30-2017

Any Clans willing to take me in though? XD :\/

RE: Game Play/Clans - Conquest - 03-30-2017

(03-29-2017, 07:30 PM)Apix Wrote: AD is still here.

The leader is cancerous tho.

RE: Game Play/Clans - Apix - 03-30-2017

Yeah, I'll agree there.

RE: Game Play/Clans - cuntnugg3t - 03-31-2017

My clan is still kickin it Wink

RE: Game Play/Clans - Squirrel - 04-07-2017

(03-29-2017, 02:37 PM)Robin Wrote: Old @SkyDoge

move on bro JK.... there are still people who play a lot but I believe it is just those clans who extinct.

Guys like Relax don't want to team but they are in a clan... (What an Idiot) <-- Relax

New players are making this even better because they don't camp like we use to do....

They play fairly well and I respect them. Heart

The way AGF is right now, it's a great passtime, but as you & @SkyDoge said, there's no real incentinves to keep coming back, other than the Leaderboard...

It's still good fun. Hopefully, Sora will have something more for us soon. Big Grin

PS: Look for that AGFguild Squirrel late nights! But I don't have to worry myself about the teaming stuff, cause the rest of my clan is asleep then. (lol)

RE: Game Play/Clans - Shimamura :3 - 08-19-2017

Hmm, people also have work to do Big Grin
[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]