Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) (/showthread.php?tid=11597)

Pages: 1 2

What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - cuntnugg3t - 01-11-2017

The title explains

The last thing I put in my mouth was a soft taco  Cool

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Final - 01-11-2017

Hm,the last thing I put in my mouth was a pencil. Tongue

I did that but the food I ate was some Ein með öllu for dinner. Wink

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - ℱIRE - 01-11-2017

Lol, I just ate an ice cream with caramel Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - ✨101✨ - 01-11-2017

[Image: LOC-maria-crepes-belgian-chocolate-biscuits.jpg]
18 of these belgian chocolate biscuit thingies wahsed it down with 3 glasses of milk, I have a pretty fast metabolism, plus I need energy before swim practice. Big Grin

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - savant - 01-11-2017

I ate three gummy vitamins and then I ate a purple tomato and then I ate a yellow tomato.

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Lucyfer - 01-11-2017

Cider lol. I've just watched a movie, Solace. And I was drinking it meanwhile. But I don't drink thinks like this often, especially during winter.
Btw, few weeks ago I envied Canadians a great winter, and now I have it on my own Big Grin
Easily 20cm of snow and still falling.

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - ™ Chronic - 01-11-2017

Sea Salt and Pepper Popped Beans    but only one  Confused

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - cuntnugg3t - 01-12-2017

Update:
Last thing in my mouth was a ton of candy Smile

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Squirrel - 01-12-2017

A clean diaper. (No, seriously.) If you don't stretch those suckers out, you instead need to be prepared to wear a hazmat suit more often. (ie: diaper fails)

~cough~

I'll bet everyone's just soOoOoOooOo HAPPY that Nugget asked that question now... eh?!

(01-11-2017, 08:39 PM)Final Wrote: Hm,the last thing I put in my mouth was a pencil. Tongue

I did that but the food I ate was some Ein með öllu for dinner. Wink

Hey now, no teasing us... Can you explain what that IS?!

(01-11-2017, 09:34 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Btw, few weeks ago I envied Canadians a great winter, and now I have it on my own Big Grin
Easily 20cm of snow and still falling.

If only there were teleporters, I'd offer to pop by & help shovel. Big Grin

I enjoy it (which is a testament to how seldomly it really happens), and love to make one huge pile on my front lawn, just in case the kids want a nearby sled hill. Big Grin

And to get back "on topic", I had to prevent some snow from going into a squirrelettes moutyh on the walk home from school. :|

(01-11-2017, 08:46 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Lol, I just ate an ice cream with caramel Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

GIMME! GIMME! (lol)

Ahh, it's cool. I will be doing that on Friday, with the addition of a shot of Baileys. Big Grin

(01-11-2017, 09:03 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: ~image snipped to reduce jealousy~
18 of these belgian chocolate biscuit thingies wahsed it down with 3 glasses of milk, I have a pretty fast metabolism, plus I need energy before swim practice. Big Grin

I'll bet that was 2000 calories right there! (lol)

You crazy mudder!

But can't complain about the milk. (What kind do you drink, though?? Whole? 2%? 1%? Skim? I drink 'em all... although... whole makes me wince now, lol.)

(01-12-2017, 12:08 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Update:
Last thing in my mouth was a ton of candy Smile

Enjoy thjat bod while ya can! Once you pop out a young'un, dat will probably change. Heh.

Oh! And here's to your sig! I'll be having a bunch of that on Friday too. (No pepperoni though. Bacon, sausage & jalapenos. Big Grin)

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - ✨101✨ - 01-12-2017

Listerine Mouth Wash after brushing my teeth, rinsed for 1 minute lol

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Breakfast - 01-12-2017

noooo i just put my finger im by mouth

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Conquest - 01-12-2017

Resisting urge to make a joke that you would NOT make at the dinner table

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - cuntnugg3t - 01-13-2017

Last thing for me was orange juice Big Grin

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - Mikasa - 01-13-2017

Ehhh, hot coffee. Tongue

RE: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? (Forum game) - cuntnugg3t - 01-13-2017

Cold medicine lol