Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Agar.io Crashing - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Agar.io Crashing (/showthread.php?tid=11519)

Agar.io Crashing - DTricksplit - 01-03-2017

Is anyone having issue with the game totally crashing?  Also the 5 minute rush seems to be searching constantly ugh..... Dodgy wasting my mass, not cool! If you were my teammate and saw this happen, Im sorry...there is nothing I could do, the game just auto quits.  I will not be teaming anymore till they fix this crap.  Huh Maybe I should just play the AGF server

RE: Agar.io Crashing - Squirrel - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 04:32 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Is anyone having issue with the game totally crashing?  Also the 5 minute rush seems to be searching constantly ugh..... Dodgy wasting my mass, not cool! If you were my teammate and saw this happen, Im sorry...there is nothing I could do, the game just auto quits.  I will not be teaming anymore till they fix this crap.  Huh Maybe I should just play the AGF server

Yeah, play AGF! If you did that, I'd be there more too. Wink

I haven';t had that problem... although, hmm... the ppublic game now seems to often require multiple tries to get into it successfully.

I figure they are either having growing pains, or that it's somehow the next phase of bot-fighting. Smile

Although, thankfully, I haven't seen any messages at all about bots lately, nor any obvious evidence that one was being used successfully!

RE: Agar.io Crashing - cuntnugg3t - 01-03-2017

Yes, it's the worst lately... I couldn't even play the other day because it was still loading whenever I spawned so I was continually dying, Lol. I've been just sticking to playing AGF because there's usually no problems. But I wish I could play it on my phone like regular Agar.io

RE: Agar.io Crashing - Final - 01-03-2017

Their Mobil servers have always been a problem, a way to fix? I've been unable to answer that question. I stick to AGF now since I got tired of Agar.Io crashing.

Sora, let's push the AGF update.

RE: Agar.io Crashing - DTricksplit - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 11:39 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Yes, it's the worst lately... I couldn't even play the other day because it was still loading whenever I spawned so I was continually dying, Lol. I've been just sticking to playing AGF because there's usually no problems. But I wish I could play it on my phone like regular Agar.io

That is the only way I play, so AGF can be a little laggy for me.  Well actually I use my iPad  Confused

(01-03-2017, 02:55 PM)Final Wrote: Their Mobil servers have always been a problem, a way to fix? I've been unable to answer that question. I stick to AGF now since I got tired of Agar.Io crashing.

Sora, let's push the AGF update.

Yes @Sora, I'm with @Final here.  AGF update  Big Grin