Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Really important question!! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Really important question!! (/showthread.php?tid=11477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Really important question!! - Mikasa - 12-28-2016

Hello people!

OK I won't waste more time, here's my question :
If you had the choice to create a new ice-cream flavour, what would it be?

[Image: History-of-Ice-Cream-1.jpg]

RE: Really important question!! - Squirrel - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 03:19 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hello people!

Easy. Bailey's!

RE: Really important question!! - Voakie - 12-28-2016

Voakie! Big Grin

RE: Really important question!! - Final - 12-28-2016

My ice cream company would be called "The Final Treat." Our flavors of ice cream would be unlike anything you've seen, we would have a section for evil ice cream like "Doomsday Deluxe." and good ice cream like "Bright Berry." all of our ice cream would be made from the sweetest milk. You may be wondering "Where do you get this sweet milk?!" I will gladly tell you we get it from our famous goat @Voakie . Big Grin

So stop by The Final Treat and get your ice cream! Wink (Prices may vary.)

RE: Really important question!! - DTricksplit - 12-28-2016

Do they have white chocolate moose? Cause I haven't seen it, but TCBY used to have it and it was yummy  Tongue It's really good with chocolate sprinkles

RE: Really important question!! - ™ Chronic - 12-28-2016

MY FAV!

Tiger tail ice cream (also simply called tiger tail) is orange-flavored ice cream with black licorice swirl. It is popular in Canada, and not often found elsewhere. Created by Morgan Carr it is distinct from licorice-flavored ice cream Tiger tail is popular with children. This flavor of ice cream is offered by such companies as Kawartha Dairy Company, Baskin-Robbins, Tiger tail is considered a retro ice cream and it has seen a nostalgia-related resurgence in recent years. Tiger Tail Swirl, a cotton fabric, is named after the ice cream.

Even though it may be popular in Canada it is still hard to find. So So Yummy :Smile 
[Image: l.jpg]

(12-28-2016, 04:06 PM)Final Wrote: My ice cream company would be called "The Final Treat." Our flavors of ice cream would be unlike anything you've seen, we would have a section for evil ice cream like "Doomsday Deluxe." and good ice cream like "Bright Berry." all of our ice cream would be made from the sweetest milk. You may be wondering "Where do you get this sweet milk?!" I will gladly tell you we get it from our famous goat @Voakie . Big Grin

So stop by The Final Treat and get your ice cream! Wink (Prices may vary.)

OH GREAT! Icrcream, with what... a side of arsenic?

You could use, "The Final icecream you'll ever buy" as a slogan!

(12-28-2016, 03:41 PM)Voakie Wrote: Voakie! Big Grin

GOAT-flavoured icecream?! That's as bad or WORSE than BEAN!!

RE: Really important question!! - Final - 12-28-2016

I made that joke about owning an ice cream company, but I forgot to say what my favorite ice cream is... Tongue

So in Reykjavík there is an ice cream shop called Ísbúð Vesturbæjar they sell some of the best homemade soft served ice cream. Their vanilla is amazing. Big Grin Come check it out if you ever vist Iceland. Smile

(12-28-2016, 04:57 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Do they have white chocolate moose? Cause I haven't seen it, but TCBY used to have it and it was yummy  Tongue It's really good with chocolate sprinkles

What da heck is it with MEAT flavoured icrcream?! One by an American, the other a German?!

What is going ON on this planetary mass?!???!??!

(Did you mean 'mouse'...?? WAIT, no, no rodent-flavours... Gah! As in chocolate m__se!)

RE: Really important question!! - ✨101✨ - 12-28-2016

Chicken nugget flavor   Velli Velli Velli

RE: Really important question!! - Faded - 12-28-2016

uhhh

uhhhh

uhhhh

acorn flavour

just for @Squirrel

RE: Really important question!! - Breakfast - 12-28-2016

ok what about nutella and waffles flavour

RE: Really important question!! - Supergirl - 12-29-2016

(12-28-2016, 03:19 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hello people!

Good question ...

Easy answer ...

Supergirl IceCream with FANTASTIC flavours ...

[Image: cgaYLe2.jpg]

and here you can see me eating ice ...

RE: Really important question!! - deleted_Agrendallan - 12-29-2016

My flavour would be, a kind of nut flavour so @Squirrel feels at home in my freezer :p

RE: Really important question!! - Squirrel - 12-29-2016

(12-29-2016, 12:13 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Good question ...

Easy answer ...

Supergirl IceCream with FANTASTIC flavours ...

~snips the pics that woukd get in the way of the message~

If YOU are the flavour, I would buy ALL of you! (100% of the shares!)
And never put you in the freezer, because that's cruel and would quickly remove your ability to talk. ~grin~

But if you're saying you would run an icecream store full of amazing flavours, how about telling us what one of those would be???

(12-29-2016, 12:16 AM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: My flavour would be, a kind of nut flavour so @Squirrel feels at home in my freezer :p

~sigh~ I just KNEW one of you nut-bars would enjoy squirrel-burgers. But I have news for you! You'd need to kill about 5 of us to make onnnne smaaallll patty. Wink

As for an icecream flavour?!

GaAAaAAaHHH!! No more MEAT flavours! SERIOUSLY, people!!!