Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2

Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Sora - 07-29-2015

[Image: every-blob-was-small-in-the-beginning.jpg]

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - REGISTER2 - 10-10-2015

You are right, bro.

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - SPAM000 - 10-10-2015

hes teh admin ofc hes rite n if he tells u to be a chicken wing with luckie charms serials ull be it

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Sora - 10-15-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:25 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: hes teh admin ofc hes rite n if he tells u to be a chicken wing with luckie charms serials ull be it

Haha no, come on, i'm not that flawed. I'm the average guy like you all. Nothing special, we're all equal. Everyone can have their opinions!

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - SPAM000 - 10-15-2015

told u teh admins rite Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Breakfast - 06-27-2016

WAS THIS THE FIRST POST

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Craw - 06-27-2016

Sora that's spamming Kappa

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Mikasa - 06-27-2016

The first post ever made on this forum?

And then such a beautiful quote... Heart

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Breakfast - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 03:45 PM)Garpede Wrote: The first post ever made on this forum?

And then such a beautiful quote... Heart

lol

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - V1tal - 06-27-2016

Sherlock Holmes!

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Dzia - 06-27-2016

(10-15-2015, 12:01 AM)Sora Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 04:25 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: hes teh admin ofc hes rite n if he tells u to be a chicken wing with luckie charms serials ull be it

Haha no, come on, i'm not that flawed. I'm the average guy like you all. Nothing special, we're all equal. Everyone can have their opinions!
Someone understands.
I try to explain we're all equal to many different people, some members of this forum!.

-Greets,

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Craw - 06-27-2016

Sora should write a book Kappa  Heart :}

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Clochard69 - 06-28-2016

i wanna be a bigger blob

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Squirrel - 06-28-2016

Haha, I don't read @SPAM000's message to say that you demand that all heel to your every whim and desire... I think he's saying the opposite!

That a bunch of people, each for their own reason, will weigh in, giving you what you seem to want. ~grin~

This is the "way forward" in most places with some kind of pecking order.

But take heed, fellow users! I think Sora is being real here. (And I don't think brown-nosing really gets you anywhere here. For the most part, people see through those things...)

He is the 'Owner', but doesn't "rule". I've seen more examples of him having fun with the rest of the crowd, more so than ruling, and that's the way that it should be.

I propose an experiment:

If he's an Authoritarian Ruler, then the slightest amount of teasing should result in ... undesireable results. :|

Anyone game? Big Grin

RE: Every big bob was a small blob in the beginning. - Sora - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 07:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Haha, I don't read @SPAM000's message to say that you demand that all heel to your every whim and desire... I think he's saying the opposite!

That a bunch of people, each for their own reason, will weigh in, giving you what you seem to want. ~grin~

This is the "way forward" in most places with some kind of pecking order.

But take heed, fellow users!  I think Sora is being real here. (And I don't think brown-nosing really gets you anywhere here. For the most part, people see through those things...)

He is the 'Owner', but doesn't "rule". I've seen more examples of him having fun with the rest of the crowd, more so than ruling, and that's the way that it should be.

I propose an experiment:

If he's an Authoritarian Ruler, then the slightest amount of teasing should result in ... undesireable results. :|

Anyone game? Big Grin

Quote:If he's an Authoritarian Ruler, then the slightest amount of teasing should result in ... undesireable results. :|
Banned!